Founder/Senior Care Advisor
I am very passionate about helping Seniors and I truly enjoy connecting with them and their loved ones. I love to hear all of their stories about their life, children, travels and past careers to get to know each senior individually. While I was working in a community, I took great pride in knowing all the residents by their first name which could sometimes be as many as 120 seniors.
There is no greater thrill for me than walking into a room and seeing a senior’s eyes light up with true joy and excitement. I do this because I love seeing their big smiles and enjoy making each of them feel special. People often say you should do a job that you love so much it does not feel like work. I truly feel that this is my calling. There is no greater job for me than making connections with seniors and their loved ones.
I have been helping families find their loved ones the senior care that they need for more than 10 years. Their families find comfort knowing that I am always available for their call 7 days a week. They know that they can reach out to me anytime and I will take care of anything they may need.
I value the importance of checking in on and continuing to visit your loved ones even after they are placed in a community. In fact, I still visit some of the first seniors that I helped find care for nearly 10 years later. I love to take pictures with them to share with their families.
I was born and raised in Wisconsin and have been living in Arizona for the last 20 years. Since moving to Arizona, I have had the opportunity to work at 3 different senior living communities in the Valley. During that time, I have been able to help over 1,000 seniors and their families. I have enjoyed meeting with each family and understanding their senior’s unique needs to ensure that their family member finds the best suited community.
In the past, I was sad that the community I worked for was not always the one they chose, but now I am excited to use my expertise to represent the seniors and help find the perfect fit for their loved ones. Therefore, I created my own placement company with a FREE no cost service so I can help guide each family I come in contact with through this process.
My goal is to make this process as easy and simple as I can. When I am not working directly with seniors, I am out touring new communities, networking with others in the industry, and volunteering in order to locate the best communities to fit each senior’s needs and budget. This helps me understand what each community has to offer and what sets them apart from the others.
I am also continuing to build my vendor contacts referral system. This allows me to provide quick solutions and abundant resources for whatever a family may need. This includes in-home care, hospital beds, durable medical equipment and much more.
Let me know how I can help!
Our mission is to help as many families get the quality senior care that they deserve! We will be adding team members that have the same passion, empathy, integrity and of course a caring heart.
Why Chose Us?
We will Treat your Referral/Client like a VIP Client each and every time!
- We will provide professional service every step of the way.
- This is a free service to your referrals.
- We will always do what is right for your referral even if we do not get paid.
- We will take the time to listen to them and answer their questions.
- We will respond fast to all calls & texts and emails 7 days a week with personalized local expertise.
- We will guide them through the process step by step and make it easy.
- We will update you on your referrals status as much as you would like.
- We will assess the senior’s needs and we will match them with up with communities that’s the best fit based on your client’s needs of care level, social, location and budget.
- We already did the research for them by touring 100s of communities, check reputation, determined levels of care, appearance and our overall gut feeling.
- We will provide your referrals with options.
- We will schedule their tours for them.
- We will attend all tours with your referrals.
- We will make the transition seamless and easy, and alleviate the family’s stress.
- We are familiar with the community’s reputations, care levels and especially having worked in communities I feel I have a specialized knowledge of unadvertised specials and discounts available.
- We will help them negotiate price & terms.
- We will be a valuable resource for your referrals by providing our huge list of approved vendors no matter what they needs are along their journey.
- We will keep following up after they have moved their loved one in to ensure complete satisfaction.
Senior Care Advisor
Senior Care Advisor | RN
Kathleen Nappi is highly respected in the healthcare industry and has extensive experience of over 36 years as Registered Nurse. She is a graduate of Niagara University with a BSN RN. Originally from NY, she is a full time resident of Arizona for 13 years and loves it!!
Kathleen has developed a passion for aiding senior citizens during her nursing case management work over the past 20 years. She has experience as an RN case manager in the fields of insurance, senior living communities, and general nursing,. These positions have given her a unique perspective on the needs of seniors. She has extensive experience assisting families in their applications for AZ senior programs, such as ALTCS. Being a member of the most trusting profession, nursing, Kathleen takes pride in finding creative and appropriate solutions for clients while keeping their personal goals and long term needs in mind.
In her spare time, Kathleen enjoys spending time with her family which includes her husband Dr Anthony Nappi, 2 grown boys and 3 grandchildren. She also enjoys traveling, watching hockey and playing with her dog, Bugsy.
I have been in Senior Living here in Arizona for 15 years and have the love and passion to help our seniors. It is very important to me that I guide them in the right direction by listening to their wants and needs.
I am married to my wonderful and supportive husband Jim and I have 3 children.
In my spare time I enjoy working with animals